Sage green katan silk handwoven Banarasi saree with alfi flower buta
About Sage green Katan Silk Banarasi saree
- Define opulence with our sage green color katan silk handwoven Banarasi saree.
- This saree has alfi flower buta in sona rupa zari, woven all over the center in kadwa manner.
- They are made over handloom.
- Wave pattern jaal is woven over border part in silver zari.
- Leaf jaal is woven over anchal part in silver zari.
- This saree comes with a blouse piece.
- Apt to carry over festivals and parties.
- Katan silk yarns are used as warp as wellas weft along with gold and silver zari to culminate this piece.
- Width of the saree is 45 inches and it is 5.5 mtrs long. Blouse fabric is approximately 700 cms to 1mtr long.
- Dry wash is recommended for the longer life of the product.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.
-Little variation in the color of the product is possible, depending upon the screen resolution of your device and light situation when the product was clicked. We try best to keep the color original and do not play with the colors while editing the pictures.
- Since the product you chose is handmade over handlooms so slight irregularities are possible. In fact those irregularities are the beauty of the product and are proof that the product is handmade over handlooms.