About Rust color Muga Silk Banarasi saree
- Simple yet classic rust color muga silk Banarasi saree.
- This saree has sun shape kaduwa boota woven all over the center part in gold and antique zari.
- They are made over handlooms with kaduwa technique.
- This saree is dyed in 3 shades where anchal part is in brown color, center part is in yellow color and draping part is in rust color.
- Thin zari strip is woven over border part.
- Artistic Leaf shape boota is woven over anchal part.
- This saree comes with a blouse piece.
- Apt to carry over festivals and parties.
- Muga silk yarns are used as warp as well as weft along with gold and antique zari to culminate this piece.
- Width of the saree is 45 inches and it is 5.5 mtrs long. Blouse fabric is approximately 700 cms long.
- Weight of the saree is around 500 grams.
- Dry wash is recommended for the longer life of the product.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.