Red Khaddi georgette Bandhani dupatta with square jaal
About Red Bandhani Banarasi Dupatta
- An opulent piece of red color khaddi georgette handwoven Bandhani Banarasi dupatta.
- Square jaal is woven all over the center part.
- Border and anchal part are highlighted with floral jaal in gold zari.
- This dupatta is woven over handloom and then hand knotted and dyed in desired color.
- Minute bandhej is done in Kutch region.
- Apt to carry at festivals and parties.
- Georgette Silk yarns are used over warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- The dupatta measure 102 cms in width and 250 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 327 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.
- Little variation in the color of the product is possible, depending upon the screen resolution of your device and light situation when the product was clicked. We try best to keep the color original and do not play with the colors while editing the pictures.
- Since the product you chose is handmade over handlooms so slight irregularities are possible. In fact those irregularities are the beauty of the product and are proof that the product is handmade over handlooms.