About Red katan silk Banarasi dupatta
- Featuring red color Katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a handwoven dupatta.
- Stylized flower and leaf jaal are woven neatly all over the center in gold and silver zari.
- Three layer jaal is woven over border and anchal part.
- Anchal part is highlighted with window shape flower boota.
- Apt to carry over festivals and parties.
- Warp and weft are filled with katan silk yarns along with gold and silver zari to culminate this piece.
- Width of the dupatta is 117 cms and it is 256 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 440 grams.
- Dry wash is recommended for the longer life of the product.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.