Pink Katan silk Handwoven Banarasi saree with Paithani border
About Pink Katan Silk Banarasi saree
- Look elegant with our pink color katan silk handwoven Banarasi saree.
- This saree has aesthetic flower buti woven all over the center in gold zari.
- They are made over handlooms.
- It took approximately 30 days to weave 1 piece.
- Meenedar parrot and peacock along with flower jaal in goldzari and multi color resham is woven over border part in paithani style.
- Multi meendar kadwa buta depiction peacock, parrot and flowers in gold zari and multi color resham is woven over anchal part.
- This saree comes with a blouse piece.
- Apt to carry over festivals and parties.
- Katan silk yarns are used as warp as wellas weft along with gold zari and multi color resham to culminate this piece.
- Width of the saree is 45 inches and it is 5.5 mtrs long. Blouse fabric is approximately 800 cms long.
- Dry wash is recommended for the longer life of the product.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours depending upon the production time.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.
-Little variation in the color of the product is possible, depending upon the screen resolution of your device and light situation when the product was clicked. We try best to keep the color original and do not play with the colors while editing the pictures.
- Since the product you chose is handmade over handlooms so slight irregularities are possible. In fact those irregularities are the beauty of the product and are proof that the product is handmade over handlooms.