About Peach Silk Cotton Banarasi saree
- Define opulence with our peach color silk cotton handwoven Banarasi saree.
- This saree has aesthetic mughal boota woven all over the center part in antique gold zari.
- They are made over handlooms with kadua technique.
- Anchal and border parts are highlighted with solid woven antique gold zari.
- This saree comes with a blouse piece.
- Apt to carry over festivals and parties.
- Organza silk yarns are used as warp and cotton yarns as weft along with antique gold zari to culminate this piece.
- Width of the saree is 45 inches and it is 5.5 mtrs long. Blouse fabric is approximately 700 cms long.
- Weight of the saree is around 370 grams.
- Dry wash is recommended for the longer life of the product.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.