About Orange silk Banarasi dupatta
- Featuring orange color Katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a cutwork handwoven dupatta.
- Vertical stripes in chevron pattern are woven over the center part in gold zari.
- Anchal part is highlighted with diagonally woven gold zari.
- Vertical stripes of gold zari is woven over border part.
- Shorter ends has neatly knotted tassels.
- Apt to carry over festivals and parties.
- Warp is filled with katan silk yarns and weft with georgette silk along with gold zari.
- Width of the dupatta is 92 cms and it is 250 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 268 grams.
- Dry wash is recommended for the longer life of the product.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.