About Olive green Muga silk Banarasi dupatta
- A ravishing piece of olive green color muga silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta is handwoven over handlooms.
- It takes 2 days and labour of 2 weavers to culminate one piece of this dupatta.
- Small leaf shape booti are woven all over the center part in gold zari using kadwa technique.
- Kadwa is a traditional technique where motifs are woven in embroidery style over handlooms.
- Chevron pattern jaal with paisley kangoora is woven over border part.
- Pure muga silk yarns along with gold zari are used in warp as well as weft to craft this piece.
- The dupatta measures 248 cms in length and 89 cms in width.
- The dupatta weighs around 185 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.