About Green Katan Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- A beautiful piece of green color katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This handwoven dupatta is made using labour of two weavers for 3 days.
- Mughal pattern jaal is woven all over the central part in gold zari.
- Grid pattern jaal is woven over border part in gold zari.
- Anchal part is highlighted with stylized leaf pattern bootas.
- Apt to carry at festivals or parties.
- Katan Silk yarns are used over warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- The dupatta measure 117 cms in width and 252 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 370 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.