About Blue Khaddi georgette Banarasi saree
- A beautiful piece of blue color khaddi georgette handwoven Banarasi saree.
- This saree has beautiful flower jaal woven all over the center part in gold zari.
- They are made over handlooms with fekua technique.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border part.
- Anchal part is highlighted with chevron pattern.
- This saree comes with a blouse piece.
- Apt to carry over festivals and parties.
- Georgette silk yarns are used as warp as well as weft along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- Width of the saree is 43 inches and it is 5.5 mtrs long. Blouse fabric is approximately 700 cms long.
- Dry wash is recommended for the longer life of the product.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.