About Blue Dupion Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- A prosperous piece of blue color dupion silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta is woven over handloom.
- It took labour of 2 people for 3 days to get one such piece.
- Center part of the dupatta has elegant meenedar floral jaal woven all over in antique zari and multi color resham.
- Floral jaal is woven over border part.
- Anchal part is highlighted with solid woven antique zari.
- Apt to carry at festivals or parties.
- Kora Silk yarns are used over warp and dupion silk over weft along with antique zari and multi color resham to culminate this piece.
- The dupatta measure 100 cms in width and 250 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 228 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.