About Black Katan Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- A lavish piece of black color katan silk handwoven Banarasi dupatta with paithani border.
- This handwoven dupatta is made using labour of two weavers for 3 days.
- Meenedar patola pattern jaal is woven all over the center.
- Border and anchal parts are highlighted with meenedar parrot and peacock motifs woven in paithani style.
- Apt to carry at festivals or parties.
- Katan Silk yarns are used over warp and weft along with multi color threads and gold zari to culminate this piece.
- The dupatta measure 117 cms in width and 250 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 477 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.