About Black Katan Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- A delicate piece of black color katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta is woven over handloom with kadhwa technique.
- It took labour of 2 people for 2 days to get one such piece.
- Center part of the dupatta has fan shape boota woven in gold zari.
- Intricate ogee pattern jaal are woven over border and anchal part in gold zari.
- Neatly knotted tassels are embellishing the shorter edges.
- Apt to carry at festivals or parties.
- Katan Silk yarns are used over warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- The dupatta measure 89 cms in width and 242 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 219 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.