About Beige black multi color Katan Silk Banarasi saree
- Simple yet classic beige black multi color katan silk Banarasi saree.
- This saree has beige and black color checks woven all over the center part.
- They are made over handlooms with kadua technique.
- Border part is highlighted with mandala shape boota and lotus-paisley jaal woven in antique gold zari.
- Mandala shape boota, lotus paisley jaal and chevron jaal are woven over anchal part.
- This saree comes with a blouse piece.
- Apt to carry over festivals and parties.
- Katan silk yarns are used as warp as well as weft along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- Width of the saree is 45 inches and it is 5.5 mtrs long. Blouse fabric is approximately 700 cms long.
- Weight of the saree is around 563 grams.
- Dry wash is recommended for the longer life of the product.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.