Turquoise Katan silk handwoven kadhua jangla Banarasi dupatta
About Turquoise Katan Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- An elegant piece of turquoise color katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This handwoven dupatta is made using labour of two weavers for 20 days.
- Stylish floral jaal is woven all over the center in gold and silver zari in kadhua manner.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border and anchal part.
- Apt to carry at festivals or parties.
- Katan Silk yarns are used over warp and weft along with gold and silver zari to culminate this piece.
- The dupatta measure 105 cms in width and 252 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 342 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.
- Little variation in the color of the product is possible, depending upon the screen resolution of your device and light situation when the product was clicked. We try best to keep the color original and do not play with the colors while editing the pictures.
- Since the product you chose is handmade over handlooms so slight irregularities are possible. In fact those irregularities are the beauty of the product and are proof that the product is handmade over handlooms.