Strawberry katan silk handwoven Banarasi dupatta with multi color floral brocade
About Strawberry Katan Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- A delicate piece of strawberry color katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta is woven over handloom.
- It took labour of 2 people for 7 days to get one such piece.
- Center part of the dupatta has brocade floral jaal with multicolor meenedar flower buta
- Grid pattern jaal are woven over border and anchal part.
- Apt to carry at festivals or parties.
- Katan Silk yarns are used over warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- The dupatta measure 113 cms in width and 252 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 487 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.
- Little variation in the color of the product is possible, depending upon the screen resolution of your device and light situation when the product was clicked. We try best to keep the color original and do not play with the colors while editing the pictures.
- Since the product you chose is handmade over handlooms so slight irregularities are possible. In fact those irregularities are the beauty of the product and are proof that the product is handmade over handlooms.