About Red Muga silk Banarasi dupatta
- Look muse in our red color muga silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta is handwoven over handlooms.
- It takes 2 days and labour of 2 weavers to culminate one piece of this dupatta.
- Ogee pattern jaal is woven all over the center in gold zari.
- Bird's eye pattern jaal is woven over border and anchal part.
- Pure silk yarns along with gold zari are used in warp as well as weft to craft this piece.
- The dupatta measures approx 232 cms in length and 95 cms in width.
- The dupatta weighs around 317 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.