Red Katan silk handwoven ektara Banarasi dupatta with sona rupa kadwa jangla
About Red Katan Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- A delicate piece of red color katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta is woven over handloom in ektara kadwa manner.
- It took 15 days to get one such piece.
- Center part of the dupatta has sona rupa alfi floral jangla woven in gold and silver zari.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border and anchal part.
- Apt to carry at festivals or parties.
- Katan silk yarns are used over warp as well as weft along with gold and silver zari to culminate this piece.
- The dupatta measure 97 cms in width and 255 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 389 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days or in some cases even more.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.
- Little variation in the color of the product is possible, depending upon the screen resolution of your device and light situation when the product was clicked. We try best to keep the color original and do not play with the colors while editing the pictures.
- Since the product you chose is handmade over handlooms so slight irregularities are possible. In fact those irregularities are the beauty of the product and are proof that the product is handmade over handlooms.