Pink silk cotton Handwoven Banarasi dupatta with leaf shape buti
About Pink silk cotton Banarasi dupatta
- Look stunning with our pink color silk cotton Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a cutwork handwoven dupatta.
- Mini leaf shape buti is woven all over the center in gold zari and cotton.
- Diagonal leaf jaal of gold zari is woven over border and anchal part.
- Apt to carry over festivals and parties.
- Warp is filled with silk yarns and weft with cotton along with gold zari.
- Width of the dupatta is 115 cms and it is 234 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 205 grams.
- Dry wash is recommended for the longer life of the product.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.
-Little variation in the color of the product is possible, depending upon the screen resolution of your device and light situation when the product was clicked. We try best to keep the color original and do not play with the colors while editing the pictures.
- Since the product you chose is handmade over handlooms so slight irregularities are possible. In fact those irregularities are the beauty of the product and are proof that the product is handmade over handlooms.