Off white Muga silk handwoven Banarasi dupatta with meenedar flower buta
About Off white muga Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- A delicate piece of off white color muga silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta is woven over handloom.
- It took labour of 2 people for 2 days to get one such piece.
- Center part of the dupatta has meenedar alfi flower buta woven in gold zari and colorful resham.
- Alfi floral jaal are woven over border and anchal part in gold zari and colorful resham.
- Neatly knotted tassels are embellishing the shorter edges.
- Apt to carry at festivals or parties.
- Kora Silk yarns are used over warp and muga silk over weft along with gold zari and colorful resham to culminate this piece.
- The dupatta measure 92 cms in width and 246 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 254 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.
- Little variation in the color of the product is possible, depending upon the screen resolution of your device and light situation when the product was clicked. We try best to keep the color original and do not play with the colors while editing the pictures.
- Since the product you chose is handmade over handlooms so slight irregularities are possible. In fact those irregularities are the beauty of the product and are proof that the product is handmade over handlooms.