Deep Blue summer silk handwoven Banarasi dupatta with floral buti
About Deep Blue summer silk Banarasi dupatta
- Featuring deep blue color summer silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a cutwork handwoven dupatta.
- Floral buti iswoven over the center in gold zari.
- Anchal and border part is highlighted with floral jaal.
- Shorter ends has neatly knotted tassels.
- Apt to carry over festivals and parties.
- Warp is filled with katan silk yarns and weft with georgette silk along with gold zari.
- Width of the dupatta is 94 cms and it is 246 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 224grams.
- Dry wash is recommended for the longer life of the product.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.
-Little variation in the color of the product is possible, depending upon the screen resolution of your device and light situation when the product was clicked. We try best to keep the color original and do not play with the colors while editing the pictures.
- Since the product you chose is handmade over handlooms so slight irregularities are possible. In fact those irregularities are the beauty of the product and are proof that the product is handmade over handlooms.