Blue green multi color checkered handwoven Banarasi saree with kadwa buta (WSKSSR1372)
About Blue green multi color Katan Silk Banarasi saree
- Define opulence with our blue green multicolor katan silk handwoven Banarasi saree.
- This saree has aesthetic leaf shape motifs woven all over the center part in gold zari.
- Shades of blue and green are woven to make a checkered pattern.
- They are made over handlooms with kadua technique.
- Floral jaal in goldzari is woven over border part.
- Anchal part is highlighted with grid pattern jaal.
- This saree comes with a blouse piece.
- Apt to carry over festivals and parties.
- Katan silk yarns are used as warp as wellas weft along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- Width of the saree is 45 inches and it is 5.5 mtrs long. Blouse fabric is approximately 700 cms long.
- Dry wash is recommended for the longer life of the product.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.
-Little variation in the color of the product is possible, depending upon the screen resolution of your device and light situation when the product was clicked. We try best to keep the color original and do not play with the colors while editing the pictures.
- Since the product you chose is handmade over handlooms so slight irregularities are possible. In fact those irregularities are the beauty of the product and are proof that the product is handmade over handlooms.